Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Nine (2009)

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010



Plot:
Famous film director Guido Contini struggles to find harmony in his professional and personal lives, as he engages in dramatic relationships with his wife, his mistress, his muse, his agent, and his mother.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0875034/

My Comment:
This movie was very unique and imaginative. It was like looking inside Guido's head. What was in his mind. This movie was really good, especially for the music. I always like musical movies, and this one, no doubt would be memorable to me. I like the song that Fergie and Kate Hudson sung, it was really nice...
The plot was quite good but not as good as the music...

IMDb Rating : 6.1 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

Awards:

Palm Springs International Film Festival 2010:
Desert Palm Achievement Award: Marion Cotillard

Satellite Awards 2009:
Best Cinematography: Dion Beebe
Best Ensemble, Motion Picture: Kate Hudson, Daniel Day-Lewis, Stacy Ferguson, Penélope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren

Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards 2009:
Best Art Direction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP