Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Shutter Island (2010)

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010



Plot:
Drama is set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote Shutter Island.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/

My Comment:
Wow! I was really surprised! The outcome of this movie was beyond my imagination, it was unpredictable. This movie's back-sounds were sounded crazily, gave me sense of thrills and creeps. This movie was actually not a horror or thriller movie, but i was scared. The plot was really good, made me believe that the whole scene was the real one. I can say that this movie has great chances to win many awards.

IMDb Rating : 8 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP