Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Edge Of Darkness (2010)

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010



Plot:
As homicide detective Thomas Craven investigates the death of his activist daughter, he uncovers not only her secret life, but a corporate cover-up and government collusion that attracts an agent tasked with cleaning up the evidence.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226273/

My Comment:
I always like detective movie, it was intriguing and exciting. But, this movie was predictable and boring.... However, I almost cried all the time, because it was touching.... The love between father and his daughter...

It's not wasting your time to watch this movie, it was an okay

IMDb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP