Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Wall-E (2008)

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010



Plot:
In the distant future, a small waste collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910970/

My Comment:
This movie was brilliant
Every detail of the robots is creative
I could feel the romantic between the robots and it's wonderful
Nice movie

IMDb Rating : 8.5 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Academy Awards 2009:
Best Animated Feature Film of the Year: Andrew Stanton

Golden Globes 2009:
Best Animated Feature Film

Grammy Awards 2009:
Best Song Written for Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media: Peter Gabriel, Thomas Newman
For the song "Down To Earth".

Other 42 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP