Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

A Walk To Remember (2002)

>> Friday, March 12, 2010



Plot:
The story of two North Carolina teens, Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan, who are thrown together after Landon gets into trouble and is made to do community service.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281358/

My Comment:
Another excellent creation from Nicholas Sparks! I never like sad movies, however this movie was an exception. The actors were excellent, the story was touching and very romantic.
And a lot of love in this movie! I couldn't stop crying, And i really like the soundtrack. This movie is definitely memorable.

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards:

MTV Movie Awards 2002:
Breakthrough Female Performance: Mandy Moore

Teen Choice Awards 2002:
Film - Choice Breakout Performance, Actress: Mandy Moore
Film - Choice Chemistry: Mandy Moore, Shane West



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP