Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Spider-Man (2002)

>> Friday, March 19, 2010



Plot:
When bitten by a genetically modified spider, a nerdy, shy, and awkward high school student gains spider-like abilities that he eventually must use to fight evil as a superhero after tragedy befalls his family.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145487/

My Comment:
Before this movie was published, i was so excited. Because the character i used to use when i played marvel games would become real. And this movie made me quite satisfied. All I'd imagined were real and I really liked the story. I can't be boring watching this movie over and over again. And Tobey was just a perfect guy for this movie.

IMDb Rating : 7.4 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films 2003:
Best Music: Danny Elfman

BMI Film & TV Awards 2003:
BMI Film Music Award: Danny Elfman

Bogey Awards, Germany 2002:
(Columbia (distributor) ).

Other 8 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP