Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Material Girls (2006)

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010



Plot:
Two wealthy sisters, both heiresses to their family's cosmetics fortune, are given a wake-up call when a scandal and ensuing investigation strip them of their wealth.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433412/

My Comment:
I thanked God that this movie was lasted not very long. Because it was awful! I always like Hilary Duff, but this movie was not good enough. It's boring and too simple to be a movie...

IMDb Rating : 2.9 / 10
My Rating : 3 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP