Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Princess and The Frog (2009)

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Plot:
A fairy tale set in Jazz Age-era New Orleans and centered on a young girl named Tiana and her fateful kiss with a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780521/

My Comment:
Tt was a simple disney movie...
And i love it! but previous disney's cartoons are better, like mulan and pocahontas.
I think that this movie wasn't original like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, etc
But i like the song..
The jazzy tune... I love the soundtrack

IMDb Rating : 7.4 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Annie Awards 2010:
Animated Effects:: James DeValera Mansfield
Character Animation in a Feature Production: Eric Goldberg
Voice Acting in a Feature Production: Jennifer Cody
For playing "Charlotte".

Black Reel Awards 2010:
Best Song, Original or Adapted: Anika Noni Rose
For the song "Almost There"
Best Voice Performance: Anika Noni Rose

Satellite Awards 2009:
Best Motion Picture, Animated or Mixed Media

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP