Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Possession (2009)

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010



Plot
A woman's life is thrown into chaos after a freak car accident sends her husband and brother-in-law into comas. Thrills arrive after the brother-in-law wakes up, thinking he's his brother.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368563/

My Comment:
Wohow! I thought this movie was going to be a horror movie, it turned out it was a thriller movie! The poster fooled me! Well, it was quite good though... Worth enough to watch, only 90 minutes to watch... I really like Lee Pace, he's hot

IMDb Rating : 5.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


3 comments:

Krystal Nielson December 14, 2020 at 9:24 PM  

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
cash for cars brisbane
car removal brisbane

Cash 4 Cars Victoria December 14, 2020 at 10:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hashtag Car Removal August 12, 2021 at 7:24 AM  

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
sell my car for cash sydney

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP