Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Haunting In Connecticut (2009)

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010



Plot:
After a family is forced to relocate for their son's health, they begin experiencing supernatural behavior in their new home, which turns out to be a former mortuary.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492044/

My Comment:
Gee! It was pretty scary! What made me scared was that movie was based on true story, that was kinda bizarre. I'm not into horror movies, but i can tell which one is good or otherwise. This one is pretty good actually, made me scared enough. However, in my opinion that this movie was too exaggerated at some scenes from the beginning of the movie. Such as, the ghost suddenly appeared in the mirror (They hadn't noticed the ghost) and too much shocking sound. The story was appealing though

IMDb Rating : 5.8 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP