Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

My Name Is Khan (2010)

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Plot:
Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The adult Rizwan marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who mistake his disability for suspicious behavior. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Obama to clear his name. Written by Auntie A
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188996/

My Comment:
I must say that this movie had the gut to tell the story. In a real world, discrimination has never said postpone and goodbye, it is still on and continuously. Can't deny myself sometimes i did discriminate. However, this movie tried to remind me the result of doing that discriminate things. Races, religions, genders, or anything have to be respected. We can't judge people by their skin color or their veils. We have to be just, we can't stigmatize....

Nice!

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP