Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Plot:
A remake of the classic Shakespare play "The Taming of the Shrew.", set in a modern day highschool.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0147800/

My Comment:
You'll like something that you have to face everyday. That was the line i was thinking while watching this movie. At first Patrick didn't like Kat, but because he faced her everyday, he started to feel. Well, that was classic, this movie interpreted it very well

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

Awards:

Chicago Film Critics Association Awards 2000:
Most Promising Actress: Julia Stiles Tied with Émilie Dequenne for Rosetta (1999).

MTV Movie Awards 2000z;
Breakthrough Female Performance: Julia Stiles



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP