Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Mulan (2009)

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010



Plot:
The epic story of the Chinese girl-warrior, Mulan, who fights to defend her father.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308138/

My Comment:
Nice Movie...
I'd been waiting for this movie....
Good story, nationalism was on top
But, it's very different with the cartoon one...
Love Disney, but this one didn't have pretty ending...

But, over all, it's good

IMDb Rating : 6.2 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP