Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta? (2002)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
A Teenage Film, about white and grey (the colour of high school in Indonesia) Loves Story.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307920/

My Comment:
Hmm, You can call this movie the best Indonesian movie at that time...
This movie was a pioneer of other Indonesian movies...
There was a conflict because there was a kissing scene (at that time kissing scene in a movie or film was a taboo)...
But overall, this movie was an average teenager story..., however it was unforgettable

IMDb Rating : 7.3 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP