Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Meet The Robinsons (2007)

>> Friday, March 5, 2010



Plot:
Lewis is a brilliant inventor who meets mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson, whisking Lewis away in a time machine and together they team up to track down Bowler Hat Guy in a showdown that ends with an unexpected twist of fate.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396555/

My Comment:
Even though it was kid's movie and average movie...
The idea of this film was brilliant...
I was a bit boring at first but then i cried at the ending

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Young Artist Awards 2008:
Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role - Young Actor: Paul Butcher

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP