Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (1966)

>> Monday, March 8, 2010



Plot:
A bounty hunting scam joins two men in an uneasy alliance against a third in a race to find a fortune in gold buried in a remote cemetery.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060196/

My Comment:
it's a unique, classic action movie....
haha, made me laugh at some scenes, because the sets were so fake
But, over all, it was a good story, classic, not bad for classic movie..

Clint Eastwood was a hot blondie at that time...

IMDb Rating : 9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Laurel Awards 1968:
Action Performance: Clint Eastwood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP