Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Alvin and The Chipmunks (2007)

>> Monday, March 8, 2010



Plot:
A struggling songwriter named Dave Seville finds success when he comes across a trio of singing chipmunks: mischievous leader Alvin, brainy Simon, and chubby, impressionable Theodore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0952640/

My Comment:
It was not as good as i thought...
It's weird and i barely laughed...
suck...

IMDb Rating : 5.5 / 10
My Rating : 3 / 10


Awards:

BMI Film & TV Awards 2008:
BMI Film Music Award: Christopher Lennertz

Kids' Choice Awards, USA 2008:
Favorite Movie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP