Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)

>> Monday, March 22, 2010



Plot:
Four kids travel through a wardrobe to the land of Narnia and learn of their destiny to free it with the guidance of a mystical lion.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363771/

My Comment:
This was the best children movie tale I've seen. The story was cool, the effect was good, I kind of sad at the ending, overall, It was Good!

IMDb Rating : 7 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 2006:
Best Achievement in Makeup: Howard Berger, Tami Lane

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films 2006:
Best Costume: Isis Mussenden
Best Make-Up: Howard Berger, Nikki Gooley, Gregory Nicotero

BAFTA Awards 2006:
Best Make Up/Hair: Howard Berger, Gregory Nicotero, Nikki Gooley

Other 8 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP