Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Fantastic 4 (2005)

>> Monday, November 19, 2012


Plot:
A group of astronauts gain superpowers after a cosmic radiation exposure and must use them to oppose the plans of their enemy, Doctor Victor Von Doom.

My Comment:
One of the worst Marvel movies I've ever watched. The story line is terrible, the action scenes are way less than I expected, the love chemistry between Reed and Sue is fake. Fantastic 4, each has incredible power, but the plot can't emphasize the powers, i feel this movie lacks of something. However, I would let this kind of movie a pass since I knew that there's gonna be another sequel, this story may be the beginning of another one, so it may not live up to our satisfaction.

Fantastic Four (2005) on IMDb
My Rating: 6 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP