Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Hunger Games (2012)

>> Wednesday, March 28, 2012



Plot:
Set in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister's place for the latest match.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/?licb=0.5638695156010016

My Comment:
I had no idea what this movie was all about. My friends who had read the book was so enthusiastic watching this movie since they said the book was amazingly awesome. My friends kept telling me that the story was so different than the book and they got disappointed. But, in contrast I enjoyed this movie very much, I love Jennifer's act (I knew that she'd do well cause her act in winter's bone was awesome). I was stunned that this movie could keep my adrenaline high and steady. Just a bit disappointed with the ending, but then changed my mind when my friends told me that the ending should be that way because it is a trilogy.

IMDb Rating: 7.9 / 10
My Rating: 8 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP