Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Scary Movie (2000)

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011



Plot:
A year after disposing the body of a man they accidently killed, a group of dumb teenagers are stalked by a bumbling serial killer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175142/

My Comment:
That was the worst horror comedy I've ever watched. From the beginning of this movie, I know that it was going to be a failure. I was hoping that it was going to be a funny smart dumb movie, which jokes weren't lame. That's what the trailer told me! I just could not believe that a horrible movie could get through to the theater. I know it was a dumb movie where all people acted exaggeratedly, but this was not exaggerating, it was a bad acting.

IMDb Rating: 6 / 10
My Rating: 2 / 10

Awards

MTV Movie Awards 2001:
Best Cameo in a Movie: James Van Der Beek

Teen Choice Awards 2000:
Film - Movie of the Summer

Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 2001:
Favorite Supporting Actress - Comedy: Cheri Oteri

Other 4 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP