Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Paper Chase (1973)

>> Friday, July 22, 2011



Plot:
A first-year law student struggles with balancing his coursework and his relationship with the daughter of a stern professor.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070509/?licb=0.9929071038439594

My Comment:
I was so excited about this movie, because it tells us about the first year of law school in US especially in Harvard. The fun thing is that you can learn how to study in your first law school in US, and how you cope with the problems which occur during the first year. The temptation, the stress. However, my judgement here is very subjective, some people might find that this movie was really boring, because it was totally about the law.

IMDb Rating: 7.2 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10


Awards:

Academy Awards 1974:
Best Actor in a Supporting Role: John Houseman

Golden Globes Awards 1974:
Best Supporting Actor - Motion Picture: John Houseman

National Board of Review 1973:
Best Supporting Actor: John Houseman



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP