Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Friends With Benefit (2011)

>> Sunday, July 31, 2011



Plot:
While trying to avoid the clichés of Hollywood romantic comedies, Dylan and Jamie soon discover however that adding the act of sex to their friendship does lead to complications.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632708/?licb=0.39441894536594735

My Comment:
Wew, felt like hours! I'm not saying that this movie was not good, it's pretty good though with the help of funny sex scenes and famous actors that played in it (except Justin and Mila). I like Justin and Mila, but... I couldn't feel the chemistry and sometimes during the movie, I felt that they didn't give their best in acting.

NB: No kids allowed!

IMDb Rating: 6.6 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP