Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Gravedancers (2006)

>> Saturday, May 14, 2011



Plot:
After a night of drunken exploits, Allison, Harris, and Kira are chased and terrorized by the ghosts of a child pyromaniac, an ax murderer, and a rapist
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435653/

My Comment:
I knew that this movie was going to be a horrible movie since the first scene. I just couldn't feel any goosebumps from the very first. Well, the story was not very bad, but the casts suck. I think that the director tried to find new talented actors but failed. What made it worse, the ghosts were terrible. It looked very fake and I felt like I was in a amusement park's haunted house. The only good horror in this movie was the scary shocking sound.

IMDb Rating: 5.6 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP