Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Beastly (2011)

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011



Plot:
A modern-day take on the "Beauty and the Beast" tale where a New York teen is transformed into a hideous monster in order to find true love.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152398/

My Comment:
I am very disappointed that this movie turned to be a boring teenage version of Beauty and The Beast. I expected that this movie would serve me with a simple touching romantic movie. It was very short. I don't know why this movie just had a duration less than 90 minutes. The romantic scene was not much, need more. It should have focused on the high school since it was a teenager movie. The chemistry between the main characters were not sparkling, maybe because of the limited scenes. I was dissatisfied.

IMDb Rating: 4.8 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP