Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Altitude (2010)

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2011



Plot:
After a mysterious malfunction sends their small plane climbing out of control, a rookie pilot and her four teenage friends find themselves trapped in a deadly showdown with a supernatural force.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1407049/

My Comment:
This movie started with a good beginning. Love, teenagers, plane dysfunctions. But then, the story turned into a mess when the monster appeared. The monster story was okay, but the appearance was horrible and seemed extremely fake. What was worst, it was just a "grown-up" kid imagination. I hated this movie that instant. I think some of the scenes were not original. The scenes where Bruce turned back time and looked through the comic book, you'd suddenly have a flash in your head about that idea (Yataaa!)

IMDb Rating: 5 / 10
My Rating: 5.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP