Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Social Network (2010)

>> Friday, February 18, 2011



Plot:
A chronicle of the founding of Facebook, the social-networking Web site.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/

My Comment:
Wow, wow, This movie is a hit, punch me in the face. I have no idea that the making of "Facebook" created such dispute and became a remarkable movie. The plot was great, without the knowledge if it's exaggerated. I really like how this movie interpreted the story, it was like story-telling. And Facebook do not have a finished ending, and who knows what's going on with our lives, because it's facebook, we live in it....


IMDb Rating: 8.2 / 10
My Rating: 9 / 10

Awards:

Golden Globes 2011:
Best Director - Motion Picture: David Fincher
Best Motion Picture - Drama
Best Original Score - Motion Picture: Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross
Best Screenplay - Motion Picture: Aaron Sorkin

BAFTA Awards 2011:
Best Editing: Angus Wall, Kirk Baxter
Best Screenplay (Adapted): Aaron Sorkin

Austin Film Critics Association 2010:
Best Screenplay, Adapted: Aaron Sorkin

Other 44 Awards Won



2 comments:

Rudi April 9, 2011 at 2:03 AM  

The only things that i liked from the movie is couples of coding scenes that remind me of those good old days when we all get used to browse the internet with Netscape(Mozilla) browser version 6(version 1), the early days of my experiences with Linux and the KDE desktop version 3, times does fly by that fast :)). And the themes song brings such a tingling sensation to my tiny brain :D

Tria April 9, 2011 at 3:12 AM  

Cause you're a creep... *singing

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP