Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Let Me In (2010)

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Plot:
A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228987/

My Comment:
When I saw Abby, I thought, I've seen somewhere, but where? She's the one who played Kick-Ass. And I wow-ed, she played completely different characters, and she's good. This movie's creeping me out. I hate horrors, but since I was curious about IMDb 25 top movies 2010, I was determined to watch. Even though it's scary, I could predict what would be the end. My conclusion is that vampires have their own charm and no one can resist that including me. It's hard for me to resist vampire such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Robert Pattinson. I wouldn't let a vampire in except it is one of them.

IMDb Rating: 7.3 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Austin Film Critics Association 2010:
Breakthrough Artist Award: Chloe Moretz Also for Kick-Ass (2010)

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2011:
Breakthrough Film Artist: Chloe Moretz Also for (2010Kick-Ass (2010) and Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010).
For acting

Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards 2010:
Best Performance by a Youth in a Lead or Supporting Role - Male: Kodi Smit-McPhee



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP