Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Kids Are All Right (2010)

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011



Plot:
Two children conceived by artificial insemination bring their birth father into their family life.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0842926/

My Comment:
The story was unique and somehow educational. Even though it's good, it was like watching an extended study movie at school which was enough to get me to sleep. The most important thing is that Mark Ruffalo still has that charm on me despite his age. Overall, all the casts played good.

IMDb Rating: 7.4 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10

Awards:

Golden Globes Awards 2011:
Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy: Annette Bening

Berlin International Film Festival 2010:
Best Feature Film: Lisa Cholodenko



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP