Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Four Lions (2010)

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011



Plot:
Four Lions tells the story of a group of British jihadists who push their abstract dreams of glory to the breaking point. As the wheels fly off, and their competing ideologies clash, what emerges is an emotionally engaging (and entirely plausible) farce. In a storm of razor-sharp verbal jousting and large-scale set pieces, Four Lions is a comic tour de force; it shows that-while terrorism is about ideology-it can also be about idiots. Written by Sundance Film Festival
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1341167/

My Comment:
I think that this movie is telling the truth. Not the idiot scenes, but honestly "they" don't know what they're doing a.k.a too stupid. This movie's good, telling the other side of people that think they do the right "jihad". What I like about this movie is putting a comedy situation in a serious situation, so I don't know what to do, to laugh or shocked. Not really good but unique are the best words for this movie. By The Way, A sheep really did blowned up in this movie.

IMDb Rating: 7.5 / 10
My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP