Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Wall Street (1987)

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010



Plot:
A young and impatient stockbroker is willing to do anything to get to the top, including trading on illegal inside information taken through a ruthless and greedy corporate raider whom takes the youth under his wing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094291/

My Comment:
I spent three days watching this movie. All I could think that this movie was really boring. I overslept at first two days, and managed watching the third day. I don't really understand this movie, too many economic words i couldn't understand. maybe that's why i got bored. However I kinda interested at its climax, but that's that.

IMDb Rating : 7.3 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 1988:
Best Actor in a Leading Role: Michael Douglas

Golden Globes 1988:
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama: Michael Douglas

National Board of Review 1987:
Best Actor: Michael Douglas

Other 3 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP