Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Stand By Me (1986)

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010



Plot:
After the death of a friend, a writer recounts a boyhood journey to find a body of a missing boy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092005/

My Comment:
Awesome! It's really touching. I think that this movie was similar to toy story but in a real one. And the title of this movie was really suit with the story within. Stand By Me. I love the soundtracks, it's matched. However sometimes I got goosebumps because the relationship between Gordie and Chris was a bit gaily. Well, they were just kids.

IMDb Rating : 8.2 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards:

BMI Film & TV Awards 1988:
Most Performed Song from a Film: Ben E. King For the song "Stand By Me".

Kinema Junpo Awards 1988:
Best Foreign Language Film: Rob Reiner

Young Artist Awards 1988
Jackie Coogan Award: Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP