Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ondine (2009)

>> Sunday, August 1, 2010



Plot:
The story of an Irish fisherman who discovers a woman in his fishing net who he believes to be a mermaid.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235796/

My Comment:
It's exciting to know what would happen next. Was "the catch" a myth or not. I like the riddle in this movie. Like it kept questioning in my head, was it real? I didn't know the answer til the end of this movie. That was why I was so excited and keep watching it til the end. It was brilliant and not making me bored just like other Irish or English movie and it was a romantic movie with a happy end which it was rare for English movies. Colin Farrel did a wonderful job, because he really looked like a fisherman. However, I barely felt the love sparkle so I think this movie would not too memorable for me.

IMDb Rating : 7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:
Irish Film and Television Awards 2010:
Best Actor in a Lead Role in a Film: Colin Farrell
Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Film: Dervla Kirwan
Best Production Design: Anna Rackard
Best Sound: Brendan Deasy, Tom Johnson, Sarah Gaines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP