Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Message (Mohammad: Messenger of God) (1977)

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010



Plot:
Handsomely-mounted historical epic concerns the birth of the Islamic faith and the story of the prophet Mohammad.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074896/

My Comment:
It's the most brilliant movie I've ever seen. It's spectacularly made movie about Mohammad the prophet. It's accurate and detailed. Every scene was meaningful. Not a single scene to be wasted. 3 hours long feels short and in need to add more hours to know what's next. I admit that I cried for some scenes especially at the ending. I like it when the Mecca turned their religion into Islam after they heard about the mighty God and the wisdom of Mohammad the prophet. This movie should be watched by every religion. That every religion wants peace, including Islam, not war. And how to create tolerance and equivalent between men whatever they are or their religion.

IMDb Rating : 8.1 / 10
My Rating : 10 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP