Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Disturbia (2007)

>> Tuesday, August 24, 2010



Plot:
A teen living under house arrest becomes convinced his neighbor is a serial killer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486822/

My Comment:
When I saw the trailer, I said "Ow, It's going to be awesome!". I was pretty excited since I was so bored watching '2 star quality movie' recently. And yes, this movie kept me excited til the last moment. It was funny, romance, and off course the chill sensation. I really had goosebumps. I liked it when this movie jumped me of off my seat with its shocking sound and lightning. I was shocked and laughed at myself. It's really good, even though it's just a simple plot. It really did give a huge impression and this Disturbia is going to be memorabilia for me.

IMDb Rating : 7 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards:
ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards:
Top Box Office Films: Geoff Zanelli

Teen Choice Awards:
Choice Movie Actor: Horror/Thriller: Shia LaBeouf
Choice Movie: Breakout Male: Shia LaBeouf Also for Transformers (2007) and A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (2006)
Choice Movie: Horror/Thriller



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP