Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Su Qi-Er (True Legend) (2010)

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010



Plot:
Su Qi-Er retired from his life as a renowned Qing dynasty general in order to pursue his dream of a family and his own martial arts school. However, Su's peaceful life is shattered when his vengeful adopted brother, Yuan Lie, kidnaps his son and leaves Su for dead. Written by Sam Sung-Sang
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1425257/

My Comment:
This movie reminds me of Yip Man, but, Yip Man was more rational and modern. The martial-arts fighting were great, the plot was fine. However, I just got confused, what was the point of this movie? I couldn't feel the climax, because there was more than one climax, and i think the fighting arena at the last session of this movie was more likely to be added in the last minute of editing.. and the plot became weirder..

IMDb Rating : 6.3 / 10
My rating : 6 /10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP