Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Nodame Kantâbire: Saishuu-gakushou - Zenpen (Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part I) (2009)

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010



Plot:
Chiaki Shinichi (Hiroshi Tamaki) wins he prestigious Platini International Music Competition and becomes the new orchestra conductor for the Le Marlet Orchestra. Chiaki then goes with Frank (Eiji Wentz) to observe the orchestra and is astonished by their poor performance. It seems due to lack of funding the orchestra lost many of its members & the interest of its audience.
Read More...

My Comment:
When I knew there was a movie of Nodame Cantabile, I screamed and i went straight to my computer and browse the movie. I always like Nodame Cantabile TV Series. It was not too brilliant, but i always like classic music and japanese comics aka Manga, that's why i really love to watch this movie. This movie was an okay, pretty much the same with the manga version. However, Can't resist the music charms and also i got carried awat with the story, was it because of the music?

IMDb Rating : 7.6 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP