Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Finding Bliss (2009)

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010



Plot:
A romantic comedy that explores the adult film industry through the eyes of an idealistic 25 year-old award winning film school grad.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185242/

My Comment:
This movie was crazy in a positive way. Nice plot! Surprising story, unpredictable. However i think, Leelee Sobieski needs a lot of efforts to be back in the game. She looked like an amateur, and this movie became a failure. I gotta tell you that all the casts played awfully. Terrible...

IMDb Rating : 5.2 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP