Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Extraordinary Measures (2010)

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010



Plot:
A drama centered on the efforts of John and Aileen Crowley to find a researcher who might have a cure for their two children's rare genetic disorder.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1244659/

My Comment:
I like this kind of movie. Based on true stories, tells us stories about struggles in life, how to get succeed with a lot of efforts. And this movie is so inspiring, encouraging and motivating. Not just me but also to people for not giving up. Everything's possible if we try. Brendan Fraser gave it all in this movie. His acting was superb. Harrison Ford, can't deny his talent.

IMDb Rating : 6.4 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP