Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Book Of Eli (2010)

>> Tuesday, June 8, 2010



Plot:
A post-apocalyptic tale, in which a lone man fights his way across America in order to protect a sacred book that holds the secrets to saving humankind.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1037705/?c=1

My Comment:
This movie was able to make me hold my breath. it was dazzling, Denzel was such a good actor, so was Gary Oldman, and Mila Kunis. I was carried on by the plot, and i thought, is that the future? Just like ancient time, using Hugo Grotius's theory, well..., i'll keep my holy book safe...

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP