Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Black Snake Moan (2006)

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010



Plot:
A God-fearing bluesman takes to a wild young woman who, as a victim of childhood sexual abuse, looks everywhere for love, never quite finding it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462200/

My Comment:
I thought this movie was one inappropriate movie, a lot of sex scene. It turned out that this movie was good, and the sex scene was only blink of an eye. This movie was motivating, that a person has to make pressure on himself for doing no good. You won't lose your spare time to watch this movie, it's worth it

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP