Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Bare Knuckles (2010)

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010



Plot:
Can a determined single mom go the distance and win the tournament that could ultimately lead to a better life for her and her daughter?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1063327/

My Comment:
Why i bothered myself on downloading this movie? This movie was really awful. The plot was suck, the actors were really extremely not good. The fighting part was fake and not challenging. This movie is not recommended.

IMDb Rating : 4.9 / 10
My Rating : 2 / 10


Awards:

Downbeach Film Festival 2009:
Best Actress: Jeanette Roxborough
Best Feature Film: Eric Etebari



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP