Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

This Is It (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
A compilation of interviews, rehearsals and backstage footage of Michael Jackson as he prepared for his series of sold-out shows in London.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/

My Comment:
I love his musics...
But i wasn't a big fan, and i regret it
His songs are great, his dedication is also great
He really means the lyrics of his songs..
Want peace, and try healing the world by his songs

Even though "He's a perfectionist", "He's humble"

IMDb Rating : 7.3 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Hochi Film Awards 2009:
Special Award

Mainichi Film Concours 2010:
Most Popular Foreign Film

Motion Picture Sound Editors, USA 2010:
Best Sound Editing - Music in a Musical Feature Film

Nikkan Sports Film Awards 2009:
Most Popular Foreign Film

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP