Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire (2009)

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010



Plot:
In Harlem, an overweight, illiterate teen who is pregnant with her second child is invited to enroll in an alternative school in hopes that her life can head in a new direction.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929632/

My Comment:
Oh My God! It was the worst thing that had ever happened to a girl. Obesity, Abused, Raped, HIV illness, good God! I don't say that i hate this movie, and i don't say i like it. However, I really like Precious, She's strong, and she's mature even though she was only 16

IMDb Rating : 7.5 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Academy Awards 2010:
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Mo'Nique
Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published: Geoffrey Fletcher

Golden Globes 2010:
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Mo'Nique

BAFTA Awards 2010:
Best Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique

Other 69 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP