Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Paranormal Activity (2007)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
After moving into a suburban home, a couple becomes increasingly disturbed by a nightly demonic presence.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/

My Comment:
I never like Horror movies..., but this one was exceptional
From all horror movies I've seen, this one looks real
The casts were not very famous, so i was wondering weather this movie was the real video or not..
It's a good idea that the director didn't present the ghost, made me curious...

Well, nice work for a low budget movie

IMDb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10


Awards:

Screamfest 2007:
Best Actress: Katie Featherston
Honorable Mention: Oren Peli

Teen Choice Awards 2010:
Choice Movie: Horror/Thriller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP