Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Orphan (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
A husband and wife who recently lost their baby adopt a 9-year-old girl who is not nearly as innocent as she claims to be.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/

My Comment:
What a thriller...
hate the shocking sounds, too much
Isabelle was an extremely good actress
10 years old kid can act remarkably, geez
I was kinda shocked that the "pituitary disorder" was real.
You look exactly like 10 years old, when you're in your 30's
Wow!

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP