Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Ninja Assassin (2009)

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010



Plot:
A young ninja turns his back on orphanage that raised him, leading to a confrontation with a fellow ninja from the clan.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1186367/

My Comment:
A bit scary because there was so many bloodshed, similar like kill bill. The fighting scene was really exciting and cool. Ninja can hide in the shadow, wow, nice interpretation. However, the plot was not really good, and kind of short, and many kids involved in this movie which was not suitable

IMDb Rating : 6.4 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP