Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

La faute à Fidel! (Blame It On Fidel!) (2006)

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010



Plot:
A 9-year-old girl weathers big changes in her household as her parents become radical political activists in 1970-71 Paris.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0792966/

My Comment:
This movie was very unique. Anna was a very clever girl. She used to live in wealthiness, and suddenly she had to change her whole life, to be doctrined. She was really determined that she had to think over before she decided whether it was wrong or right.
My conclusion of the movie is that she stayed as she was and she didn't decide. She's a child anyhow.

IMDb Rating : 7.7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP