Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

He's Just Not That Into You (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
The Baltimore-set movie of interconnecting story arcs deals with the challenges of reading or misreading human behavior.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1001508/

My Comment:
Not bad at all...
They are all connected with different cases..
I like Ginnifer and Justin's relationship, too cute
Interesting!

IMDb Rating : 6.5 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


BMI Film & TV Awards 2009:
BMI Film Music Award: Cliff Eidelman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP