Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Hangover (2009)

>> Monday, March 8, 2010



Plot:
A Las Vegas-set comedy centered around three groomsmen who lose their about-to-be-wed buddy during their drunken misadventures, then must retrace their steps in order to find him.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/

My Comment:
I think It was fun to have those single nights with only boys would do...

Well, that's something boys sometimes be able to do..
quote from Stu

Nice, but it was just an okay...

IMDb Rating : 7.9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


American Cinema Editors 2010:
Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical): Debra Neil-Fisher

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Best Comedy Movie

Golden Globes 2010:
Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy

Other 2 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP